Unguided Snowmobile Rentals in Colorado
Colorado unguided snowmobile rentals in Summit County and Vail areas, that includes Beaver Creek, Avon, Breckenridge, Dillon, Frisco, Silverthorne, Keystone, and Copper Mountain. A snowmobiling experience out on your own is fantastic and fun option. Going out unguided allows you the freedom to go at your own pace, which might be slower or a bit faster! There are groomed trails for you to enjoy or take it up a notch and make your own way through the Colorado powder. You are provided with trail maps and instructions before you are on your way.
We are Drive & Ride!
No trailers needed, your unguided rental leaves right from us, hassle free riding.
The marked trails and open areas will take you up to 12,500 feet in elevation where you’ll have panoramic views of some of Colorado’s most spectacular mountain ranges and the continental divide. Be sure to bring your camera for the sensational views and take in the breathtaking scenery. We cater to any experience level, whether it’s your first time or you are an experienced veteran. Experience all the Rocky Mountains have to offer this winter—the wildlife, the scenery and the adventure of a lifetime! Is awaiting you, why wait, get out there and experience it all today!
Snowmobile Rental Rates:
600cc Sport Touring:
- 2 hour single $199 Passenger $55
- 4 hour single $249 Passenger $80
- 8 hour single $329 Passenger $99
Please call to inquire about High Performance machines.
- All pricing includes 1 tank of fuel and helmets.
- During Peak times we have a $30.00 per person price increase.
- There is a $20.00 per person government trail use fee.
- You will need to bring snowsuit, bibs, boots, gloves, goggles or sunglasses, neck gator, scarf or balaclavas. Dress in layers to help keep warm.
- Prices and times are subject to change without notice.
We are an all weather activity
Colorado snowmobile rental ~ Summit County and Vail snowmobile rental including Breckenridge, Dillon, Frisco, Silverthorne, Keystone, Copper Mountain.